Posted on Thursday, December 14th 2017 by Jo Page
Highland Campervans Blog
Posted on Thursday, November 2nd 2017 by Jo Page
Posted on Monday, October 30th 2017 by Jo Page
- 14 Dec 2017 360 degree Virtual Tours
- 02 Nov 2017 North Coast 500 - Highland Campervans rough guide
- 30 Oct 2017 Scottish Outdoor and Leisure Awards
- 10 Oct 2017 Junior Workshop Technician - We are hiring!
- 29 Jul 2017 Read all about it!
- 09 May 2017 Watch our new video!
- 10 Feb 2017 Highland Campervans is 10!
- 12 Jan 2017 We are recruiting for a Workshop Co-Ordinator.
- 11 Jan 2017 Competition Time! Win Tickets for the Scottish Caravan and Motorhome Show at SECC!
- 21 Dec 2016 Merry Christmas!
This was my first campervan experience and it most certainly wonâ€™t be my last! The Hylander was perfect for me and ideal for the single track roads of the far north west. The van was easy to drive and manoeuvre, had ample storage and was very well equipped. Id have happily spent weeks exploring the Highlands and islands; sadly I expect I might have been tracked down and made to return the campervan!Thank You.