Posted on Saturday, May 21st 2016 by Jo Page
Archive of posts from 2016 May
The Highland Games is an extremely popular event for locals and tourists alike throughout May to September all over the Highlands in approximately 80 cities, towns, villages and islands. Highland Games are a great mix of traditional events such as heavy athletics, including tug o war, caber toss, shot put and weight for height throw. You will also see pipe band and Highland dance competitions. As well as the traditional activities to watch there is always a good spread of local small busin...Continue Reading
Latest Blog Articles
- 02 Feb 2018 Road trip planning for Outlander fans!
- 14 Dec 2017 360 degree Virtual Tours
- 02 Nov 2017 North Coast 500 - Highland Campervans rough guide
- 30 Oct 2017 Scottish Outdoor and Leisure Awards
- 10 Oct 2017 Junior Workshop Technician - We are hiring!
- 29 Jul 2017 Read all about it!
- 09 May 2017 Watch our new video!
- 10 Feb 2017 Highland Campervans is 10!
- 12 Jan 2017 We are recruiting for a Workshop Co-Ordinator.
- 11 Jan 2017 Competition Time! Win Tickets for the Scottish Caravan and Motorhome Show at SECC!
Friendly, efficient, trouble free and value for money. It's clear time has been taken to get the whole process right from the customers perspective. The van, staff and whole experience was exactly what is needed for a brilliant holiday (although the weather was probably luck!)