Posted on Saturday, September 24th 2016 by Jo Page
Archive of posts from 2016 September
The best way to tackle the North Coast 500 - A Campervan! Well this is the kind of headline we like to read and reading this article written by Rob McKelvie, travel writer for the Welcome to Scotland blog, we are delighted to read that he thinks so too! Rob took our new Globecar Vario hire motorhome on a journey round the North Coast 500 route in August and as you will read he did so in ease and comfort. The Vario being perfect size for the Highland roads and each of our hire...Continue Reading
Latest Blog Articles
- 02 Feb 2018 Road trip planning for Outlander fans!
- 14 Dec 2017 360 degree Virtual Tours
- 02 Nov 2017 North Coast 500 - Highland Campervans rough guide
- 30 Oct 2017 Scottish Outdoor and Leisure Awards
- 10 Oct 2017 Junior Workshop Technician - We are hiring!
- 29 Jul 2017 Read all about it!
- 09 May 2017 Watch our new video!
- 10 Feb 2017 Highland Campervans is 10!
- 12 Jan 2017 We are recruiting for a Workshop Co-Ordinator.
- 11 Jan 2017 Competition Time! Win Tickets for the Scottish Caravan and Motorhome Show at SECC!
Just to say we appreciated all of your work last Friday when our van was serviced. Everyone was helpful, patient and willing to share knowledge and experience with us.