German friendly article for our German friends!
Posted on by Jo Page
Recently we had a family take away our Ford Terrier Campervan on an adventure for the weekend. We are lucky to have been reviewed in a German publication and they have allowed us to share it with you!
It is written completely in German but you can translate it with Google translate, a button at the top right hand side of the page.
We are also lucky enough to be able to share the beautiful photo's taken during their trip away and we would like to share them with you!
The link to the magazine article is HERE
Please enjoy the photos of our Terrier parked up at Big Sands, Gairloch and Loch Ness.
Thank you to Jorg Schnell and his family for letting us share this and also to Anja Kofler for writing the great article!
- Campervan Holidays
- Freedom Camping
- German campervanning
- German Holidays
- Highland Campervans
- 02 Nov 2017 North Coast 500 - Highland Campervans rough guide
- 30 Oct 2017 Scottish Outdoor and Leisure Awards
- 10 Oct 2017 Junior Workshop Technician - We are hiring!
- 29 Jul 2017 Read all about it!
- 09 May 2017 Watch our new video!
- 10 Feb 2017 Highland Campervans is 10!
- 12 Jan 2017 We are recruiting for a Workshop Co-Ordinator.
- 11 Jan 2017 Competition Time! Win Tickets for the Scottish Caravan and Motorhome Show at SECC!
- 21 Dec 2016 Merry Christmas!
- 05 Dec 2016 Highland Campervans are the Best Motorhome Hire Company in Scotland!
This was my first campervan experience and it most certainly wonâ€™t be my last! The Hylander was perfect for me and ideal for the single track roads of the far north west. The van was easy to drive and manoeuvre, had ample storage and was very well equipped. Id have happily spent weeks exploring the Highlands and islands; sadly I expect I might have been tracked down and made to return the campervan!Thank You.