Posted on by Jo Page
It’s that time of year again when we pack up our flags and bunting and head off to all the fantastic local shows of the Highlands.
We have already attended the Caithness Show in Thurso a few weeks ago and Michael our General Manager has just returned from the weekend at Nairn and Turriff shows. Both very well attended and Michael spent lots of time chatting to everyone about their dreams of owning a campervan, Trailer tent or even hiring a campervan of Motorhome from us at Highland Campervans to take off on an exciting Highland Roadtrip.
This week brings an extremely busy week of the very popular shows, Black Isle Show and Moy Game Fair. If you are attending, make sure to come along and say hi to the Highland Campervans team who will be delighted to show you round the show vehicles and talk to you about our hire fleet of vans for the Autumn of this year and the new fleet vans for 2017!
The following week on the 11th August we will also be attending the Grantown on Spey show as we have done for the past few years. A popular show busy with families and lots going on!
- black isle show
- Campervan Holidays
- Freedom Camping
- Highland Campervans
- Highland Dancing
- Highland Games
- Highland Shows
- Hylander campervan
- Hyundai Hylander
- moy game fair
- Pipe bands
- toss the caber
- visit scotland
- 02 Feb 2018 Road trip planning for Outlander fans!
- 14 Dec 2017 360 degree Virtual Tours
- 02 Nov 2017 North Coast 500 - Highland Campervans rough guide
- 30 Oct 2017 Scottish Outdoor and Leisure Awards
- 10 Oct 2017 Junior Workshop Technician - We are hiring!
- 29 Jul 2017 Read all about it!
- 09 May 2017 Watch our new video!
- 10 Feb 2017 Highland Campervans is 10!
- 12 Jan 2017 We are recruiting for a Workshop Co-Ordinator.
- 11 Jan 2017 Competition Time! Win Tickets for the Scottish Caravan and Motorhome Show at SECC!
Thank you for brokering our vehicle for me Michael. You have been very proactive in moving things forward and in securing the sale when I would have struggled to achieve this due to my work load both here and in Europe so your help is most appreciated.