Read all about it!
Posted on by Jo Page
Apologies for the lack of news on our blog the last few months! We have been so busy at the Highland Campervans base! There has been lots of news and not a lot of time to share it! Don't forget you can always follow us on our social media pages as well, where we up date news most days! You can find us on the following channels, click on the words below and it should take you to the pages directly!
We also featured in this months MMM Magazine! Be sure to get yourself a copy! Not only does it have really great motorhoming adventure stories and really helpful and useful tips and information. The summer 2017 has a great piece written by travel writer Robin McKelvie about his journey around Dumfries and Galloway in one of our Globecar hire motorhomes, the Vario.
Be sure to grab a cuppa, put your feet up and have a read or to pass some relaxation time, how about visit our social media pages and catch up with the latest Highland Campervans news!
- Campervan Holidays
- Freedom Camping
- Highland Campervans
- MMM Magazine
- Road trip
- Social Media
- visit scotland
- wild camping
- 02 Feb 2018 Road trip planning for Outlander fans!
- 14 Dec 2017 360 degree Virtual Tours
- 02 Nov 2017 North Coast 500 - Highland Campervans rough guide
- 30 Oct 2017 Scottish Outdoor and Leisure Awards
- 10 Oct 2017 Junior Workshop Technician - We are hiring!
- 29 Jul 2017 Read all about it!
- 09 May 2017 Watch our new video!
- 10 Feb 2017 Highland Campervans is 10!
- 12 Jan 2017 We are recruiting for a Workshop Co-Ordinator.
- 11 Jan 2017 Competition Time! Win Tickets for the Scottish Caravan and Motorhome Show at SECC!
Having arrived unannounced on your door step at 3.15pm with a non functioning motor home habitat water pump, we were gone within an hour with a completely new pump and a labour bill which truly reflected the time spent on the task rather than our time in the yard. Michael and Daniel could not have been more accommodating of our dilemma and our situation. As two Aussies seemingly stranded and left 'high and dry', you guys allowed us to continue on our Scottish adventure thanks to your willingness and professionalism. Thanks