Scottish Outdoor and Leisure Awards
Posted on by Jo Page
We have been riding on the wave of happiness after winning the first ever “Scotlands Best Motorhome Hire Company” award at the Scottish Outdoor and Leisure awards 2016.
Last night Michael and Ray attended the 2017 awards Gala Final in Glasgow as we were lucky to be finalists for two categories, Best Motorhome and Caravan Dealership and Best Motorhome hire company.
The sparkling event celebrated 17 categories this year ranging from Best Marina to Best Outdoor festival and everything in between.
Sadly, we didn’t come away with another glass trophy this year but we are still extremely delighted to have made it to the finals in two categories against some of the best in the industry.
We will have to look forward to 2018 to see if we can regain our title!
- Freedom Camping
- Scottish Outdoor and Leisure awards; SOLAwards
- The Scottish nature photography awards
- 02 Feb 2018 Road trip planning for Outlander fans!
- 14 Dec 2017 360 degree Virtual Tours
- 02 Nov 2017 North Coast 500 - Highland Campervans rough guide
- 30 Oct 2017 Scottish Outdoor and Leisure Awards
- 10 Oct 2017 Junior Workshop Technician - We are hiring!
- 29 Jul 2017 Read all about it!
- 09 May 2017 Watch our new video!
- 10 Feb 2017 Highland Campervans is 10!
- 12 Jan 2017 We are recruiting for a Workshop Co-Ordinator.
- 11 Jan 2017 Competition Time! Win Tickets for the Scottish Caravan and Motorhome Show at SECC!
Campervan easy to drive, even on the single track roads, with the height of the van the views are stunning. The only way to see the North of Scotland is by campervan. Very relaxing and peaceful experience for all the family.