Posted on Thursday, November 2nd 2017 by Jo Page
Posted on Tuesday, February 16th 2016 by Jo Page
- 02 Feb 2018 Road trip planning for Outlander fans!
- 14 Dec 2017 360 degree Virtual Tours
- 02 Nov 2017 North Coast 500 - Highland Campervans rough guide
- 30 Oct 2017 Scottish Outdoor and Leisure Awards
- 10 Oct 2017 Junior Workshop Technician - We are hiring!
- 29 Jul 2017 Read all about it!
- 09 May 2017 Watch our new video!
- 10 Feb 2017 Highland Campervans is 10!
- 12 Jan 2017 We are recruiting for a Workshop Co-Ordinator.
- 11 Jan 2017 Competition Time! Win Tickets for the Scottish Caravan and Motorhome Show at SECC!
I would just like to take this opportunity to thank your staff for the great service that I received to-day. I had trouble with my TV aerial so I ordered a new one. When I arrived at your premises this afternoon the mechanic and salesman ( their names I am sorry I don't remember) took a look at the faulty one and said it could be repaired, much to my surprise. In a very short time they sorted the faulty one. Although my vehicle was not purchased at your premises I have been a customer for some time and always find that the service given by the team at Highland Campervans is second to none. A very grateful customer. Thank you so much.