Posted on Wednesday, June 24th 2015 by Jo Page
Ohhh, a life on the ocean wave...... Well maybe not ocean, but the Moray firth! Although it was a gloomy start in Dalcross at the Highland Campervan base we set off to Inverness and were lucky enough to have a calm water to set sail on our dolphin spotting adventure. We were invited on board the Dolphin Spirit by the very friendly staff of Dolphin Discovery Inverness, a spacious boat with an inside area on the lower deck, for those days when we are graced with the not so fines...Continue Reading
Latest Blog Articles
- 02 Feb 2018 Road trip planning for Outlander fans!
- 14 Dec 2017 360 degree Virtual Tours
- 02 Nov 2017 North Coast 500 - Highland Campervans rough guide
- 30 Oct 2017 Scottish Outdoor and Leisure Awards
- 10 Oct 2017 Junior Workshop Technician - We are hiring!
- 29 Jul 2017 Read all about it!
- 09 May 2017 Watch our new video!
- 10 Feb 2017 Highland Campervans is 10!
- 12 Jan 2017 We are recruiting for a Workshop Co-Ordinator.
- 11 Jan 2017 Competition Time! Win Tickets for the Scottish Caravan and Motorhome Show at SECC!
We were very pleased with the service we received from you and all the other staff we spoke with during our visits to Highland Campervans. Everyone was friendly, and helpful without putting any pressure on to buy. The staff all seem to be genuinely enthusiastic and keen to ensure that customers are well looked after, the good impression you all gave was essential in giving us the confidence to go through the sourcing process with you. The subsequent purchase and handover all went very swiftly and smoothly and we were grateful for your updates on progress.