Posted on Wednesday, June 24th 2015 by Jo Page
Ohhh, a life on the ocean wave...... Well maybe not ocean, but the Moray firth! Although it was a gloomy start in Dalcross at the Highland Campervan base we set off to Inverness and were lucky enough to have a calm water to set sail on our dolphin spotting adventure. We were invited on board the Dolphin Spirit by the very friendly staff of Dolphin Discovery Inverness, a spacious boat with an inside area on the lower deck, for those days when we are graced with the not so fines...Continue Reading
Latest Blog Articles
- 02 Nov 2017 North Coast 500 - Highland Campervans rough guide
- 30 Oct 2017 Scottish Outdoor and Leisure Awards
- 10 Oct 2017 Junior Workshop Technician - We are hiring!
- 29 Jul 2017 Read all about it!
- 09 May 2017 Watch our new video!
- 10 Feb 2017 Highland Campervans is 10!
- 12 Jan 2017 We are recruiting for a Workshop Co-Ordinator.
- 11 Jan 2017 Competition Time! Win Tickets for the Scottish Caravan and Motorhome Show at SECC!
- 21 Dec 2016 Merry Christmas!
- 05 Dec 2016 Highland Campervans are the Best Motorhome Hire Company in Scotland!
Our first experience of a family holiday in a campervan. And we all loved it! The equipment provided was comprehensive...all in all an amazing trip!