Posted on Thursday, November 2nd 2017 by Jo Page
North Coast 500 - The Highland Campervans rough guide! We are asked many questions about the North Coast 500 route, so we thought it would be a good idea to put together a blog post with as much helpful information possible to assist with your trip planning. There is so much to say about this route that it is hard to know where to begin, so we would start by saying before you read this, get a cuppa...Continue Reading
Latest Blog Articles
- 02 Feb 2018 Road trip planning for Outlander fans!
- 14 Dec 2017 360 degree Virtual Tours
- 02 Nov 2017 North Coast 500 - Highland Campervans rough guide
- 30 Oct 2017 Scottish Outdoor and Leisure Awards
- 10 Oct 2017 Junior Workshop Technician - We are hiring!
- 29 Jul 2017 Read all about it!
- 09 May 2017 Watch our new video!
- 10 Feb 2017 Highland Campervans is 10!
- 12 Jan 2017 We are recruiting for a Workshop Co-Ordinator.
- 11 Jan 2017 Competition Time! Win Tickets for the Scottish Caravan and Motorhome Show at SECC!
Excellent customer service, very high quality van. Very easy to get used to the van-this was our first campervan experience. Had a great week touring the north and west of Scotland â€“ Van was perfect to go on small roads, parking in beautiful areas for coffee/lunch/toilet stops.