Posted on Saturday, July 29th 2017 by Jo Page
Apologies for the lack of news on our blog the last few months! We have been so busy at the Highland Campervans base! There has been lots of news and not a lot of time to share it! Don't forget you can always follow us on our social media pages as well, where we up date news most days! You can find us on the following channels, click on the words below and it should take you to the pages directly! Facebook Twitter Instagram We also featured in this months MMM Magazine! Be s...Continue Reading
Latest Blog Articles
- 02 Feb 2018 Road trip planning for Outlander fans!
- 14 Dec 2017 360 degree Virtual Tours
- 02 Nov 2017 North Coast 500 - Highland Campervans rough guide
- 30 Oct 2017 Scottish Outdoor and Leisure Awards
- 10 Oct 2017 Junior Workshop Technician - We are hiring!
- 29 Jul 2017 Read all about it!
- 09 May 2017 Watch our new video!
- 10 Feb 2017 Highland Campervans is 10!
- 12 Jan 2017 We are recruiting for a Workshop Co-Ordinator.
- 11 Jan 2017 Competition Time! Win Tickets for the Scottish Caravan and Motorhome Show at SECC!
I would just like to take this opportunity to thank your staff for the great service that I received to-day. I had trouble with my TV aerial so I ordered a new one. When I arrived at your premises this afternoon the mechanic and salesman ( their names I am sorry I don't remember) took a look at the faulty one and said it could be repaired, much to my surprise. In a very short time they sorted the faulty one. Although my vehicle was not purchased at your premises I have been a customer for some time and always find that the service given by the team at Highland Campervans is second to none. A very grateful customer. Thank you so much.