Posted on Tuesday, August 2nd 2016 by Jo Page
toss the caber
Posted on Saturday, May 21st 2016 by Jo Page
- 02 Feb 2018 Road trip planning for Outlander fans!
- 14 Dec 2017 360 degree Virtual Tours
- 02 Nov 2017 North Coast 500 - Highland Campervans rough guide
- 30 Oct 2017 Scottish Outdoor and Leisure Awards
- 10 Oct 2017 Junior Workshop Technician - We are hiring!
- 29 Jul 2017 Read all about it!
- 09 May 2017 Watch our new video!
- 10 Feb 2017 Highland Campervans is 10!
- 12 Jan 2017 We are recruiting for a Workshop Co-Ordinator.
- 11 Jan 2017 Competition Time! Win Tickets for the Scottish Caravan and Motorhome Show at SECC!
Having arrived unannounced on your door step at 3.15pm with a non functioning motor home habitat water pump, we were gone within an hour with a completely new pump and a labour bill which truly reflected the time spent on the task rather than our time in the yard. Michael and Daniel could not have been more accommodating of our dilemma and our situation. As two Aussies seemingly stranded and left 'high and dry', you guys allowed us to continue on our Scottish adventure thanks to your willingness and professionalism. Thanks