Take a guided video tour of our Hylander Campervan, available for hire!
Posted on by Jo Page
Many times we have posted photos of our Hyundai Hylander campervan converstion, but up until now that has been it!
So now you can grab a cuppa, sit back, relax and have a guided tour by video! Ever wondered what is included in the van or how the beds work? Now you will know.
This Hylander campervan was built by the business owner Steven Bunn, here at our Highland Campervans base. It is the second Hylander campervan conversion in our hire fleet and was built due to the popularity of our first conversion.
Our Hylander campervan is a compact and economical vehicle, complete with high end finishings that provides you with every home comfort whilst you are on your advernture road trip.
The vehicle handles like a car and can take on the smallest of Highland roads without any problems which means you are able to reach all of the remote, scenic and peaceful spots dotted around the highlands.
Of course this is only a four minute over view and there is alot more information regarding what's inlcuded in your hire, the exact vehicle specifics and not to mention availability for hire, all on our website.
You will also find more videos on our You Tube Channel at Highland Campervans
- Campervan Holidays
- Highland Campervans
- Hylander campervan
- Hyundai Hylander
- Road trip
- 14 Dec 2017 360 degree Virtual Tours
- 02 Nov 2017 North Coast 500 - Highland Campervans rough guide
- 30 Oct 2017 Scottish Outdoor and Leisure Awards
- 10 Oct 2017 Junior Workshop Technician - We are hiring!
- 29 Jul 2017 Read all about it!
- 09 May 2017 Watch our new video!
- 10 Feb 2017 Highland Campervans is 10!
- 12 Jan 2017 We are recruiting for a Workshop Co-Ordinator.
- 11 Jan 2017 Competition Time! Win Tickets for the Scottish Caravan and Motorhome Show at SECC!
- 21 Dec 2016 Merry Christmas!
Just to say we appreciated all of your work last Friday when our van was serviced. Everyone was helpful, patient and willing to share knowledge and experience with us.