Watch our new video!
Posted on by Catherine Bunn
We are delighted to introduce our new video “You and Me on the road by Highland Campervans”
We put this together to give a great example of what you would experience if you were to take a North Coast 500 road trip in one of our motorhomes.
The video captures many of the fantastic sites on the now famous 500 mile route and we are lucky enough to be situated at the very start and the very end of the journey! With so many great travel connections to Inverness now, you can arrive to Inverness Airport which is only a few miles away from our base with daily flights from all over the UK and now Amsterdam connecting us to the whole world! We also can collect you if you arrive by Bus or train and if you are driving to us, you can safely leave a car with us free of charge whilst you are on your motorhome adventure.
We get asked many times if our motorhomes will take on the single track roads in some of the remote areas of the highlands and this video will show you that, yes! They will happily take on the roads of the North coast 500 route with ease……including the famous cattle pass the Beallach Na Ba that winds its way from sea level to 626 metres high (2054 ft) quite rapidly in a series of twists and turns and hairpin bends. You have to have a good head for heights!
Please get a cuppa, sit back and relax and escape into the video and please get in touch if you would like help to plan a motorhome adventure in the future!
- Campervan Holidays
- Freedom Camping
- Highland Campervans
- hill walking
- Munro Bagging
- North Coast 500
- Road trip
- Sango Sands
- visit scotland
- 29 Jul 2017 Read all about it!
- 09 May 2017 Watch our new video!
- 10 Feb 2017 Highland Campervans is 10!
- 12 Jan 2017 We are recruiting for a Workshop Co-Ordinator.
- 11 Jan 2017 Competition Time! Win Tickets for the Scottish Caravan and Motorhome Show at SECC!
- 21 Dec 2016 Merry Christmas!
- 05 Dec 2016 Highland Campervans are the Best Motorhome Hire Company in Scotland!
- 02 Nov 2016 Look at all the fun they had!
- 14 Oct 2016 We're Finalists!
- 24 Sep 2016 The best way to tackle the North Coast 500 - A Campervan!
This was my first campervan experience and it most certainly wonâ€™t be my last! The Hylander was perfect for me and ideal for the single track roads of the far north west. The van was easy to drive and manoeuvre, had ample storage and was very well equipped. Id have happily spent weeks exploring the Highlands and islands; sadly I expect I might have been tracked down and made to return the campervan!Thank You.