We are recruiting for a Workshop Co-Ordinator.
Posted on by Jo Page
Are you passionate about giving excellent customer service? Would you enjoy working for a business where no two days are the same? Do you have initiative and are not afraid to use it? Can you prioritise tasks when things get hectic? If the answer to all these questions is yes, then read on…
Highland Campervans wish to recruit a full time Workshop Co-ordinator. We are extremely proud of the work we do to help our customers receive the best service possible. First impressions count and as the initial point of contact for customers telephoning or visiting Highland Campervans you’ll be a fantastic communicator and be brilliant at dealing with people and understanding their needs, whether face to face, over the telephone or by email. You will play a vital role in the smooth day to day running of our busy workshop, taking bookings, checking in vehicles, ordering replacement parts and invoicing customers. You’ll be able to use your initiative to get things done. Making sure that we have adequate workshop and shop stock will also form a key part of your job, keeping a regular check and ordering replacement stock when needed.
Benefits include an attractive basic salary and access to our company pension scheme (eligibility criteria apply).
Full details of the role including hours and salary can be found in the job description which can be dowloaded here.
A copy of the application form can be found here. Please note that a full completed application form is required - CVs submitted without a completed application form will not be considered.comments powered by Disqus
- 10 Feb 2017 Highland Campervans is 10!
- 12 Jan 2017 We are recruiting for a Workshop Co-Ordinator.
- 11 Jan 2017 Competition Time! Win Tickets for the Scottish Caravan and Motorhome Show at SECC!
- 21 Dec 2016 Merry Christmas!
- 05 Dec 2016 Highland Campervans are the Best Motorhome Hire Company in Scotland!
- 02 Nov 2016 Look at all the fun they had!
- 14 Oct 2016 We're Finalists!
- 24 Sep 2016 The best way to tackle the North Coast 500 - A Campervan!
- 02 Aug 2016 Its SHOWTIME!
- 23 Jun 2016 Have you caught the "Outlander" bug?........
Our first experience of a family holiday in a campervan. And we all loved it! The equipment provided was comprehensive...all in all an amazing trip!