We are recruiting for a Workshop Co-Ordinator.
Posted on by Jo Page
Are you passionate about giving excellent customer service? Would you enjoy working for a business where no two days are the same? Do you have initiative and are not afraid to use it? Can you prioritise tasks when things get hectic? If the answer to all these questions is yes, then read on…
Highland Campervans wish to recruit a full time Workshop Co-ordinator. We are extremely proud of the work we do to help our customers receive the best service possible. First impressions count and as the initial point of contact for customers telephoning or visiting Highland Campervans you’ll be a fantastic communicator and be brilliant at dealing with people and understanding their needs, whether face to face, over the telephone or by email. You will play a vital role in the smooth day to day running of our busy workshop, taking bookings, checking in vehicles, ordering replacement parts and invoicing customers. You’ll be able to use your initiative to get things done. Making sure that we have adequate workshop and shop stock will also form a key part of your job, keeping a regular check and ordering replacement stock when needed.
Benefits include an attractive basic salary and access to our company pension scheme (eligibility criteria apply).
Full details of the role including hours and salary can be found in the job description which can be dowloaded here.
A copy of the application form can be found here. Please note that a full completed application form is required - CVs submitted without a completed application form will not be considered.comments powered by Disqus
- 02 Feb 2018 Road trip planning for Outlander fans!
- 14 Dec 2017 360 degree Virtual Tours
- 02 Nov 2017 North Coast 500 - Highland Campervans rough guide
- 30 Oct 2017 Scottish Outdoor and Leisure Awards
- 10 Oct 2017 Junior Workshop Technician - We are hiring!
- 29 Jul 2017 Read all about it!
- 09 May 2017 Watch our new video!
- 10 Feb 2017 Highland Campervans is 10!
- 12 Jan 2017 We are recruiting for a Workshop Co-Ordinator.
- 11 Jan 2017 Competition Time! Win Tickets for the Scottish Caravan and Motorhome Show at SECC!
I found everyone at Highland Campervans very helpful, professional and communicative. I am relieved the motorhome has been sold, I couldn't have achieved such a swift successful outcome without your brokerage service.