Pet Friendly Policy
We don’t charge extra for you to take your pet on holiday with you, but for us to be able to maintain a high standard of vehicle for pet friendly hires you are expected to follow some basic pet friendly rules.
Please read our Pet Policy prior to booking.
- Some breeds of dog are renowned for heavy moulting/shedding, if you are aware that your pet does moult/shed hair in extremely large quantities, the van would not be a suitable and therefore, please do not make a booking.
- We allow 1 Medium or 2 small dogs as a maximum for the space inside the van. We are sorry that a larger breed of dog ie, German Shepherd or larger would not be comfortable in the space available in the van.
- All pets must be kept off all the soft furnishings.
- Pets must not be left unattended in the motorhome at any time.
- We ask you to be mindful that your van will be going back out on hire with a timely turnaround. We expect the vehicle to be returned in the condition it was collected. Not all of our hire customers will travel with pets.
- You will be responsible for any damage that occurs.
- You are able to bring along pet beds or crates for your pets to sleep in. We do have a pet bed available should you require them, please advise us at booking.
- We reserve the right to claim an extra cleaning charge of £50 if a van is not returned in a clean condition.
If you have any questions regarding our pet policy or about our pet friendly hire vehicle, please do not hesitate to contact us on email@example.com or 01667 493976
Please make sure you have a look at our pet friendly information page, it is full of handy, helpful information for travelling and holidaying with your pet.
Highland Campervans were an extremely easy and efficient organisation to work with. Their website and booking process were very user friendly, the van we hired was of an excellent standard and very easy to drive. Everything we could possibly need for our tour of the Highlands was on board. Jo and the rest of the staff were super helpful and friendly with both great practical knowledge of the van and the area of Scotland that we planned to visit.