Posted on Saturday, September 24th 2016 by Jo Page
Archive of posts from 2016 September
The best way to tackle the North Coast 500 - A Campervan! Well this is the kind of headline we like to read and reading this article written by Rob McKelvie, travel writer for the Welcome to Scotland blog, we are delighted to read that he thinks so too! Rob took our new Globecar Vario hire motorhome on a journey round the North Coast 500 route in August and as you will read he did so in ease and comfort. The Vario being perfect size for the Highland roads and each of our hire...Continue Reading
Latest Blog Articles
- 28 Nov 2018 Motorhome Service Point
- 09 Nov 2018 Campsites Out of Season
- 18 Oct 2018 End of Season SALE
- 02 Feb 2018 Road trip planning for Outlander fans!
- 14 Dec 2017 360 degree Virtual Tours
- 02 Nov 2017 North Coast 500 - Highland Campervans rough guide
- 30 Oct 2017 Scottish Outdoor and Leisure Awards
- 10 Oct 2017 Junior Workshop Technician - We are hiring!
- 29 Jul 2017 Read all about it!
- 09 May 2017 Watch our new video!
- November 2018
- October 2018
- February 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- July 2017
- May 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
While staying at the Culloden Caravan Club site we had a problem and the wardens sent us to you. I spoke to Neil who got the technicians to help, they diagnosed the water pump need adjusting and told me how to do it and the gas regulator was kaput, I went back to the van adjusted the pump which now works great, removed the regulator to check the size, returned to get a new regulator to find that the young lady had just locked up but she opened up again to help me. So this is a thank you note for the extremely helpful and friendly service that I received from you, we need more firms like you.