Competition Time! Win Tickets for the Scottish Caravan and Motorhome Show at SECC!
Posted on by Jo Page
What better way to start a new year than with a competition! You can be in with a chance to WIN a pair of tickets for the Scottish Caravan and Motorhome Show at the SECC, Glasgow in February!
Highland Campervans exhibit at this show annually and we are giving our customers a chance to WIN tickets via a competition on our Facebook page. At the show you’ll find the latest models and widest selection of caravans and motorhomes, from the country’s leading manufacturers and dealers, in one destination offering the perfect opportunity to compare models, layouts and specifications before choosing which one’s for you.
Head over to our Facebook page and comment on our competition post, give our page a like and you will be entered into the draw. You have until Monday 23rd January when all the entries will be put in a hat and the tickets will be drawn.
Want to go to the show and haven't bought tickets yet? What are you waiting for, you can try and WIN some! Good Luck!comments powered by Disqus
- 02 Feb 2018 Road trip planning for Outlander fans!
- 14 Dec 2017 360 degree Virtual Tours
- 02 Nov 2017 North Coast 500 - Highland Campervans rough guide
- 30 Oct 2017 Scottish Outdoor and Leisure Awards
- 10 Oct 2017 Junior Workshop Technician - We are hiring!
- 29 Jul 2017 Read all about it!
- 09 May 2017 Watch our new video!
- 10 Feb 2017 Highland Campervans is 10!
- 12 Jan 2017 We are recruiting for a Workshop Co-Ordinator.
- 11 Jan 2017 Competition Time! Win Tickets for the Scottish Caravan and Motorhome Show at SECC!
Having arrived unannounced on your door step at 3.15pm with a non functioning motor home habitat water pump, we were gone within an hour with a completely new pump and a labour bill which truly reflected the time spent on the task rather than our time in the yard. Michael and Daniel could not have been more accommodating of our dilemma and our situation. As two Aussies seemingly stranded and left 'high and dry', you guys allowed us to continue on our Scottish adventure thanks to your willingness and professionalism. Thanks