FIAMMA FEST for October!
Posted on by Jo Page
Highland Campervans are hosting "FIAMMA FEST" for the month of October!
Have you been thinking of purchasing a bike rack as a great addition over the summer holidays? Fiamma offer a large selection of bike racks with flexibility, sturdiness and quality as well as the certainty that you can install it on your vehicle.
Or maybe you have been considering an awning to give you that extra bit of space? With a Fiamma awning you can double the living space of your vehicle in less than one minute and enjoy a cool and covered open space.
Ideal also in case of light rain with a rafter tube allowing to open windows and air circulation in your vehicle. Wet gear can be taken off before entering the vehicle, leaving you with less to clean up.
Maybe a family member has put a Fiamma product on their Christmas list? Time to grab a 10% discount to save some pennies!
For more information please contact us on 01667 493976 or pop into the Highland Campervans base on the A96 between Inverness ans Nairn, directions can be found on our website visit www.highlandcampervans.com
comments powered by Disqus
- 02 Feb 2018 Road trip planning for Outlander fans!
- 14 Dec 2017 360 degree Virtual Tours
- 02 Nov 2017 North Coast 500 - Highland Campervans rough guide
- 30 Oct 2017 Scottish Outdoor and Leisure Awards
- 10 Oct 2017 Junior Workshop Technician - We are hiring!
- 29 Jul 2017 Read all about it!
- 09 May 2017 Watch our new video!
- 10 Feb 2017 Highland Campervans is 10!
- 12 Jan 2017 We are recruiting for a Workshop Co-Ordinator.
- 11 Jan 2017 Competition Time! Win Tickets for the Scottish Caravan and Motorhome Show at SECC!
Having arrived unannounced on your door step at 3.15pm with a non functioning motor home habitat water pump, we were gone within an hour with a completely new pump and a labour bill which truly reflected the time spent on the task rather than our time in the yard. Michael and Daniel could not have been more accommodating of our dilemma and our situation. As two Aussies seemingly stranded and left 'high and dry', you guys allowed us to continue on our Scottish adventure thanks to your willingness and professionalism. Thanks