Look at all the fun they had!
Posted on by Jo Page
It is that time of year again that we have closed the Highland Campervans photo competition.
Our hire customers throughout the season have been snapping away during their adventures with our hire motorhomes and campervans and have sent in their entries for our competition. They are in with a chance to win a FREE weekend hire of our Hylander Campervan, which is a great prize worth over £350.
To view all the entries for this years competition, click to view the gallery HERE >>>
We also have a short video you can watch
The photos will be judged by Niall Irvine - Perspectives & Co-organiser of the Scottish Nature Photography Awards and the top 3 will be voted for on our Facebook page and the photo with the most likes at the closing date will win the fre hire!
Have a watch of the short video, if you have never been to the highlands it really will inspire you with images of what amazing scenery we are luck to have on our doorstep. Should you want to discuss a hire do not hesitate to get in touch with Jo our Hire Co-ordinator who can help match you with the perfect van for your trip and help you with your holiday planning. You can phoner her on 01667 493976 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Campervan Holidays
- Freedom Camping
- Highland Campervans
- hill walking
- Hylander campervan
- Hyundai Hylander
- Munro Bagging
- North Coast 500
- Road trip
- The Scottish nature photography awards
- visit scotland
- wild camping
- 02 Feb 2018 Road trip planning for Outlander fans!
- 14 Dec 2017 360 degree Virtual Tours
- 02 Nov 2017 North Coast 500 - Highland Campervans rough guide
- 30 Oct 2017 Scottish Outdoor and Leisure Awards
- 10 Oct 2017 Junior Workshop Technician - We are hiring!
- 29 Jul 2017 Read all about it!
- 09 May 2017 Watch our new video!
- 10 Feb 2017 Highland Campervans is 10!
- 12 Jan 2017 We are recruiting for a Workshop Co-Ordinator.
- 11 Jan 2017 Competition Time! Win Tickets for the Scottish Caravan and Motorhome Show at SECC!
Our first campervan experience, we very much enjoyed the freedom of the road.Saw a school of dolphins but no red squirrels, despite trying! A great trip, we will return to Scotland.