Scottish Outdoor and Leisure Awards
Posted on by Jo Page
We have been riding on the wave of happiness after winning the first ever “Scotlands Best Motorhome Hire Company” award at the Scottish Outdoor and Leisure awards 2016.
Last night Michael and Ray attended the 2017 awards Gala Final in Glasgow as we were lucky to be finalists for two categories, Best Motorhome and Caravan Dealership and Best Motorhome hire company.
The sparkling event celebrated 17 categories this year ranging from Best Marina to Best Outdoor festival and everything in between.
Sadly, we didn’t come away with another glass trophy this year but we are still extremely delighted to have made it to the finals in two categories against some of the best in the industry.
We will have to look forward to 2018 to see if we can regain our title!
- Freedom Camping
- Scottish Outdoor and Leisure awards; SOLAwards
- The Scottish nature photography awards
- 23 Jan 2019 Top 10 Adventures in the Highlands
- 01 Jan 2019 10 Reasons to go on a motorhome holiday
- 12 Dec 2018 A Romantic Road Trip
- 28 Nov 2018 Motorhome Service Point
- 09 Nov 2018 Campsites Out of Season
- 18 Oct 2018 End of Season SALE
- 02 Feb 2018 Road trip planning for Outlander fans!
- 14 Dec 2017 360 degree Virtual Tours
- 02 Nov 2017 North Coast 500 - Highland Campervans rough guide
- 30 Oct 2017 Scottish Outdoor and Leisure Awards
- January 2019
- December 2018
- November 2018
- October 2018
- February 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- July 2017
- May 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
Picked up the van on Tuesday, headed straight to Skye, weather was kind and bagged a Cuillan on Wednesday. Fort William's next - van was such a perfect base in Glen Nevis. Thanks.