Posted on Thursday, July 9th 2015 by Jo Page
Recently we had a family take away our Ford Terrier Campervan on an adventure for the weekend. We are lucky to have been reviewed in a German publication and they have allowed us to share it with you! It is written completely in German but you can translate it with Google translate, a button at the top right hand side of the page. We are also lucky enough to be able to share the beautiful photo's taken during their trip away and we would like to share them with you! The link t...Continue Reading
Latest Blog Articles
- 02 Feb 2018 Road trip planning for Outlander fans!
- 14 Dec 2017 360 degree Virtual Tours
- 02 Nov 2017 North Coast 500 - Highland Campervans rough guide
- 30 Oct 2017 Scottish Outdoor and Leisure Awards
- 10 Oct 2017 Junior Workshop Technician - We are hiring!
- 29 Jul 2017 Read all about it!
- 09 May 2017 Watch our new video!
- 10 Feb 2017 Highland Campervans is 10!
- 12 Jan 2017 We are recruiting for a Workshop Co-Ordinator.
- 11 Jan 2017 Competition Time! Win Tickets for the Scottish Caravan and Motorhome Show at SECC!
It's the freedom of the campervan gives you to just decide where you want to go and when without any agenda. Its parking up at the bottom of a mountain then deciding to have a fry up before your walk. Its being able to park up at a beach for the night and walk on an empty beach at 10pm at night with miles and miles of sand to yourself!