Posted on Thursday, January 12th 2017 by Jo Page
join our team
Are you passionate about giving excellent customer service? Would you enjoy working for a business where no two days are the same? Do you have initiative and are not afraid to use it? Can you prioritise tasks when things get hectic? If the answer to all these questions is yes, then read on… Highland Campervans wish to recruit a full time W...Continue Reading
Latest Blog Articles
- 02 Feb 2018 Road trip planning for Outlander fans!
- 14 Dec 2017 360 degree Virtual Tours
- 02 Nov 2017 North Coast 500 - Highland Campervans rough guide
- 30 Oct 2017 Scottish Outdoor and Leisure Awards
- 10 Oct 2017 Junior Workshop Technician - We are hiring!
- 29 Jul 2017 Read all about it!
- 09 May 2017 Watch our new video!
- 10 Feb 2017 Highland Campervans is 10!
- 12 Jan 2017 We are recruiting for a Workshop Co-Ordinator.
- 11 Jan 2017 Competition Time! Win Tickets for the Scottish Caravan and Motorhome Show at SECC!
Highland Campervans provided us with a campervan that was ideally suited to our requirements and to the environments into which we travelled with it. We very successfully wild camped with the van and had a first class experience. We would thoroughly recommend Highland Campervans to anyone and will no doubt return to them in the future.