Posted on Friday, November 9th 2018 by Josef Tautscher
Scotland is always picturesque, no matter what the season or weather you will always find a beautiful view around pretty much every corner you turn. With campervans, caravans and motorhomes having all the mod cons to keep you warm and cozy, all year round travel is becoming more popular as you can get on the roads when they are less busy to make the most of your time exploring the outdoors. With many campsites being open mainly April to October it starts to become a bit more difficult to ...Continue Reading
Latest Blog Articles
- 28 Nov 2018 Motorhome Service Point
- 09 Nov 2018 Campsites Out of Season
- 18 Oct 2018 End of Season SALE
- 02 Feb 2018 Road trip planning for Outlander fans!
- 14 Dec 2017 360 degree Virtual Tours
- 02 Nov 2017 North Coast 500 - Highland Campervans rough guide
- 30 Oct 2017 Scottish Outdoor and Leisure Awards
- 10 Oct 2017 Junior Workshop Technician - We are hiring!
- 29 Jul 2017 Read all about it!
- 09 May 2017 Watch our new video!
- November 2018
- October 2018
- February 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- July 2017
- May 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- November 2015
- October 2015
- September 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
I would just like to take this opportunity to thank your staff for the great service that I received to-day. I had trouble with my TV aerial so I ordered a new one. When I arrived at your premises this afternoon the mechanic and salesman ( their names I am sorry I don't remember) took a look at the faulty one and said it could be repaired, much to my surprise. In a very short time they sorted the faulty one. Although my vehicle was not purchased at your premises I have been a customer for some time and always find that the service given by the team at Highland Campervans is second to none. A very grateful customer. Thank you so much.