Pet Friendly Policy
We don’t charge extra for you to take your pet on holiday with you, but for us to be able to maintain a high standard of vehicle for pet friendly hires you are expected to follow some basic pet friendly rules.
Please read our Pet Policy prior to booking.
- Some breeds of dog are renowned for heavy moulting/shedding. If you are aware that your pet does moult/shed hair in extremely large quantities the van would not be suitable and therefore please do not make a booking.
- We allow 1 medium or 2 small dogs as a maximum for the space inside the van. We specialise in hiring compact motorhomes, which means that some larger breeds of dog, ie. German Shepherd may not be comfortable in the floorspace available in the van. Please consider this when booking and if you have any questions, just get in touch.
- Pets must be kept off all the soft furnishings.
- Pets must not be left unattended in the motorhome at any time.
- We ask you to be mindful that your van will be going back out on hire with a timely turnaround. We expect the vehicle to be returned in the condition it was collected. Not all of our hire customers will travel with pets.
- You will be responsible for any damage that occurs.
- You are able to bring along pet beds or crates for your pets to sleep in. We do have a pet bed available should you require it please advise us at time of booking.
- We reserve the right to claim an extra cleaning charge of £50 if a van is not returned in a clean condition.
If you have any questions regarding our pet policy or about our pet friendly hire vehicles, please do not hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01667 493976
Please make sure you have a look at our pet friendly information page, it is full of handy, helpful information for travelling and holidaying with your pet.
The Highland Games 2022 - Guide for Campervan and Motorhome Owners! The Highland Games, a tradition which is hundreds of years old, are a quintessential Scottish occasion. After many of the Highland Games events had to Full Article...
Highland Campervans provided us with a campervan that was ideally suited to our requirements and to the environments into which we travelled with it. We very successfully wild camped with the van and had a first class experience. We would thoroughly recommend Highland Campervans to anyone and will no doubt return to them in the future.