Pet Friendly Policy
We don’t charge extra for you to take your pet on holiday with you, but for us to be able to maintain a high standard of vehicle for pet friendly hires you are expected to follow some basic pet friendly rules.
Please read our Pet Policy prior to booking.
- Some breeds of dog are renowned for heavy moulting/shedding, if you are aware that your pet does moult/shed hair in extremely large quantities, the van would not be a suitable and therefore, please do not make a booking.
- We allow 1 Medium or 2 small dogs as a maximum for the space inside the van. We are sorry that a larger breed of dog ie, German Shepherd or larger would not be comfortable in the space available in the van.
- All pets must be kept off all the soft furnishings.
- Pets must not be left unattended in the motorhome at any time.
- We ask you to be mindful that your van will be going back out on hire with a timely turnaround. We expect the vehicle to be returned in the condition it was collected. Not all of our hire customers will travel with pets.
- You will be responsible for any damage that occurs.
- You are able to bring along pet beds or crates for your pets to sleep in. We do have a pet bed available should you require them, please advise us at booking.
- We reserve the right to claim an extra cleaning charge of £50 if a van is not returned in a clean condition.
If you have any questions regarding our pet policy or about our pet friendly hire vehicle, please do not hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01667 493976
Please make sure you have a look at our pet friendly information page, it is full of handy, helpful information for travelling and holidaying with your pet.
- Our Hire Fleet
- Make a Booking
- Check Availability
- Rental Rates
- What's Included
- Pet Friendly
- Special Offers
- Customer Comments
- Sustainable Tourism
- Gift Vouchers
- Freedom Camping
- Terms and Conditions
- Photo Competition 2018
- Customer Photo Gallery 2017
- Customer Photo Gallery 2016
- Customer Photo Gallery 2018
Everything one might possibly need is on board 'Kintail' - thank you very much!